PDA

توجه ! این یک نسخه آرشیو شده میباشد و در این حالت شما عکسی را مشاهده نمیکنید برای مشاهده کامل متن و عکسها بر روی لینک مقابل کلیک کنید : Super Smash Brothers

mahdigh
Monday 18 August 2008, 10:36 AM
[Only the registered members can see the IMG Pictures. Please Login OR Register]

The game is centered where players can play as and against characters from Nintendo's video gaming franchises such as Mario, Pokémon and The Legend of Zelda. The stages and gameplay modes make references to, or take their designs from, popular games released by Nintendo. The gameplay system offers an unorthodox approach to the "fighter" genre as percentage counters measure the level of damage received, rather than the health bar traditionally seen in most fighting games.

Your wiikey must be at 1.9s. Your wii's firmware needs to be at 3.2 .

There will be no NTSC updates in this ISO, so no double channel.
Burn it with imgburn.
Start imgburn up and go to the file menu and go to Tools --> Settings --> then go to the write tab. --> Look for Layer Break and click on User Specified. In that empty text box that appears enter in 2084960 then click ok. This is important as it creates that "dual-layer" effect. After that open the SSBB image and burn it at 2.4x.

I used Verbatim dvdr+dl. There can be problem with your burner. I tried with a Plextor 760 it did´nt worked.
Then I used TSSTcorp CDDVDW TS-L630H and the game played like a dream.
Change your WII settings to 50 hz in the tv setting, if you don´t the game will not work.

[فقط کاربران عضو می توانند محتویات این قسمت را مشاهده کنند، در صورتی که عضو هستید وارد شوید و در غیر این صورت ثبت نام کنید.]